Plan Science for Sugar Cane
Agriculturist for Sugar Cane
Landwirt für Zuckerrohr
Agriculturist for Sugar cane industry helps and support sugar cane farmers in Thailand.
The task mainly involves in the fields. Hence the people working range from farmers, plant technicians, soil technicians and other relevant stakeholders are involved. The nature of job is very strenuous with day long toiling in the field exposed to sun and rain and they have to brave extreme climatic conditions.
Duties of Agriculturists
To plough the field with appropriate seedlings based on different climatic conditions;
- To ensure regular watering by providing channels from the bore well so that the entire crops get adequately watered;
- To supervise the farmers and ensure timely harvesting of certain crops, oversee the packers and ensure the produces go to the market on time;
- Acquire knowledge in the subject from different sources and apply the same for better yield.
- Record and maintain data relating to company’s specification;
- To proper upkeep of cattle by timely immunizing them, provide medical care as and when necessary
- To plant the seeds in particular areas, count the resulting plants for determining the percentage of germinated seeds.