Automotive mechatronics work for vehicle manufacturers and service companies in the planning, servicing, inspection, diagnosis, repair, equipping and retrofitting of motor vehicles in the key areas of automobiles, commercial vehicles, systems technology, high voltage technology and bodywork engineering.
Profile of skills and competences
- Diagnose faults and malfunctions in vehicles
- Carry out service and maintenance works
- Disassemble, repair and assemble components, sub-assemblies and systems
- Carry out tests on vehicles in accordance with legal stipulations
- Operate vehicles and systems
- Decommission and commission technical vehicle systems
- Measure and check systems
- Fit, refit and retrofit vehicles
- Plan and prepare work processes, check and evaluate work results
- Company and technical communication
- Carry out quality assurance measures.