GTDEE members led by CIM Integrated Expert & GTDEE Project Director Mr. Markus Hoffmann and Senior Manager Dr. Kamonsak Suradom welcomed delegations from Germany’s Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and supported their “Fact Finding Mission on Vocational Education and Training in Thailand” during 24-30 January 2019. The delegation including,
- Sabine Carl, International Cooperation VET
- Eva Hanau, International Cooperation and Consulting/GOVET
- Antje Wessels, Scientific Officer DLR (German Aerospace Center) Project support
- Silvia Niediek, Regional Manager of South Asia and North Amarica, iMOVE Training- made in Germany (International Marketing of Vocational Education)
- Daniel Neff, GOVET VET Coordinator
The delegations’ activities included a round-table meeting at German Embassy Bangkok, discussed with German company partner such as BMW (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and Grohe Siam Limited, Thai government such as The Office of Vocational Education Commission (OVEC) and King Mongkut’s University of Technological College (KMUTNB), on vocational education. Furhtermore, they visited Thai governments such as Ministry of Labour, as well as site visit to Pathumthani Brewery Co., Ltd., SCG Chemicals Co., Ltd., PTT Global Chemical Public Company Limited, ZIP Plating Co., Ltd., Thai-German Institute (TGI), King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok (KMUTNB) and Eastern Technological College (E.Tech), Maptaphut Technical College.
Cr. photo: E.Tech